The Campus Groups and/or Course Groups is where Portal Users should be going when they enter the portal. The Campus Groups include:
- Youthwise Activities Group – to share and discuss activities being delivered with young people and communities
- Social Coaches Group – for social coaches to share and discuss their learning and experiences
- Stakeholder Partners Group – for stakeholder partners to share and discuss the development and delivery of Community Campuses
If you are living and/or working in a Community Campus area, you can request to join the Campus Groups in that Community Campus.
The Campus Groups include the following areas:
- Stream – where all the latest Content can be found
- About – information about the Campus Group and a return button to Community Campus
- Events – create, view and book onto upcoming Events
- Topics – where Content, News and Dialog can be created and viewed
- Album – where image Albums can be created and viewed
The Course Groups include:
- SCLP Training – currently SCLP Induction & Fast Track, with more training courses to be added in due course
- Youthwise Learning – This is a feature that will be added in due course
The SCLP Training Groups are by invite only.
The Youthwise Learning Groups will be open for Young People to sign up and complete.
The quick way to Find your Campus Groups, is by going to My Campus, which can be found in the following four areas:
- Portal Home dropdown in the Menu bar (left side)
- Profile dropdown in the Menu bar (right side)
- Portal Home page on the right below the page header
- My Group icon third to right in the Menu bar
This will take you through to your personal groups area, where you can go straight to the groups that you are a member of.