South Africa Community Campus
Supporting Social Coaches to
Engage, Equip and Empower
Young People and their Communities...
Youthwise Activities Group
Social Coaches Group
Stakeholder Partners Group
Stakeholder Partner Meetings, SCLP Workshops and Youthwise Activities
News & Content
The latest news and content from the Uganda Community Campus
Outputs & Outcomes - Map, Track & Measure
The Community Campus Portal has been designed to Map, Track and Measure the Outputs (Quantitative) and Outcomes (Qualitative) of the Youthwise Activities, Social Coach Training and Stakeholder Partner Meetings.
The Outcomes include the following 7 Legacy Development Goals (LDGs):
- EDUCATION - attendance, attainment and performance
- HEALTH - physical activity, wellbeing and active lifestyle
- CITIZENSHIP - civic rights, responsibilities and youth justice
- ENVIRONMENT - community cohesion, quality of life and access to facilities
- FURTHER & HIGHER EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT & ENTREPRENEURSHIP - skills training, internships and apprenticeship
- COLLABORATION & PARTNERSHIP
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY, INCLUSION & PARTICIPATION
The Legacy Development Goals are globally benchmarked against the UN 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).